Thursday, August 21, 2014

Introduction


About this blog .

                    Welcome to money and nations.(Moneynnations.blogspot.com).This is a blog about basic economics and social and developmental issues in layman's terms for the average person .
Since , i am from india , i will be taking data and issues from india to explain my ideas and observations .

I am no graduate of economics , so i am not going to write equations or present statistical tables .
I will explain stuff based on my observation , understanding and openly available data in simple tables and graphs .My knowledge of economics (if any) was based on reading general books on economics by tim harford , malcolm gladwell etc and blogs of these great guys and many more and reading through data from gov websites or elsewhere in web.

I got genuinely interested in economics after learning about global financial crisis and looking at the promising but not a mighty state of still developing India for more than 2 decades.

I am open to feedback, comments , criticism and discussions as 'knowledge is universal'.






No comments:

Post a Comment